SHARE YOUR STORY
Build understanding, empathy and connection through sharing who you were, are and who you are going to be.
While there is a need to know people, there may be a greater need to be known. Knowing others requires being known.
- Vulnerability leads to knowing.
- Knowing builds understanding.
- Knowing builds empathy.
- Knowing builds connection.
- Knowing builds the Church.
In the past we invited people to share during our Sunday morning gatherings, but this limited each location to only hearing stories from their location. This season we are going to shoot short videos that can be played on Sunday morning in all three Corner Church communities.
- 3-5 minute video
- Doing something you love or at a place significant to you
- One hour to shoot the video
- You choose what you want to share
QUESTIONS TO HELP
You are free to share whatever you want. We put this list of questions together to help simplify the process. Answer none, some or all of them. It's up to you.
- What did faith mean to your family when you were growing up?
- When did your faith story start?
- What challenges in life have shaped you? How?
- What successes in life have shaped you? How?
- How has your faith shaped your life?
- How are you different today because of your faith?
- What was the first moment you felt like you were a part of a community?
- What does “church” mean to you?